Saturday, September 5, 2009

This World Keeps Spinning Faster...

The last blog I was wondering how it was already August, and now, I'm wondering how September is already here! The world just keeps spinning faster and I'm not sure how to keep up with my crazy-beautiful life. I am truly truly blessed. I could not ask for more!

Currently, September and Brad are here staying with us. They will be here a total of two weeks. I love them being here and will be so sad to see them go. They are two of my favorite people in the entire world. Brad is the inspiration for everything I want to do in my life. He is the reason I want to be a Special Education Teacher.

On August the 29th, 2009 one of my best friends, Lindsey Howell, became Lindsey Hopkins. Seeing my closest friends get married is bittersweet. I am so happy for her, that she is so happy in love. Channing is a great guy and they are perfect together. But, I'm sad that it is time for us to all grow up. Lori will be getting married on October 10...oh my heart!




Student Teaching is amazing. I love love love it. I am teaching Kindergarten at Hatton Elementary. Those babies have stolen my heart and although the job is exhausting, it's a wonderful job. I can't believe that I am at this point in my life. Thank you, God.

Another exciting part of life..is the story that Vicki Pounders wrote about me for Shoals Woman magazine!! Check it out... http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20090826/SW/908259986/1085
You have to scroll to the middle to see my story. :)

I challenge you to go read Hebrews 11 and 12 sometime in the near future. I want my life to portray those passages. That I lived my entire life BY FAITH. :)

Much Love,
Miss Christy

No comments: