Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Blog

So, I've had blogs on different things such as Myspace and/or facebook, but as I was driving down the road tonight, thinking about the people that are constantly on my mind, I decided that I wanted to tell people. I am 'that girl' that just can't shut up about the children in my life. If you know me, you know that I am single, and searching for the man that God has planned for me...the biggest part of me is my faith...but the thing that puts the biggest smile on my face...are those stinkin kids. =)

As Children's Director at my church, a dedicated babysitter, an elementary ed major, and a God-Mother...my life is full of children..and I would have it no other way.

So...here it is. I have NO clue how much I will actually post, or if anyone will read it...but I am PUMPED about writing it. If nothing so that when I have ...one of those days...at least this will make me smile.

I'm off to prepare tomorrow's lesson. It being Sunday, I'm sure I will have much to tell....

until then...

Love, Miss Christy

1 comment:

Alan said...

I read it! I love you sweetheart! You make me so proud to be your Daddy